Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Irony man




Was just reading through some friends old blogs and archives and stuff. From like, 2008? Wow it's been 2 years already? I'm beginning to realise just how much everyone has changed from then. And how much things have changed from then. I'm feeling all nostalgic all of a sudden again. Just recalling some stuff worth remembering from the past 2 years or so

-Daily mass convos online with people i didn't even know.
-Going to joel's house almost everyday, when it was just next block(1min) away. 
-IGNITE 2008!
-Being addicted to maple with jun hao
-Maple breaking down, which caused me to actually begin to play guitar for more than halfanhour/week, and actually beginning to like it, not just cause i thought it was cool.
-Slowly "borrowing" all of joel's guitar stuff, one by one (I still have it all, more than a year later)
-Going to joels new house just for the drumset.
-The old, huge cg.
-Hating school (For reasons i don't understand why anymore)
-All the lame conflicts and drama and watching friends hate each other.
-Getting super bored during december hols

Okay fine these were all from sec2. Sec 2 was pretty eventful. Sec 3 could just be summed up in one short sentence: Worry less, not-a-care-in-the-world inconsiderate meaningless fun.

I wonder what 2010's gonna be? :)

No comments: