Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi

Hello people. I'm sick, i missed school today and i'm missing school tomorrow, and i'm bored. So i'm blogging for the sake of blogging. I always wanted to try just letting the thoughts flow freely through my head as i blog and just typing it here as they come. Then post it. But it never worked cause my brain lags. Oh well. Today was a pretty boring day. I woke up at don't know what time, ate breakfast, then sat in from of the com. I watched lots of youtube videos and read up on music and stuff, and i discovered some cool new bands. I can't wait to go to HMV after I recover. Then i watched tv. Alot of tv. I nearly fell asleep on the couch. Then i went back to the computer. Then i ate dinner. Then i watched somemore tv. Then i went back to the computer for awhile. Then i ate supper. Then i watched somemore tv.

Such is the life of a sick person who's common tests have just ended.

Stupid CCA whole day shit on monday. I really think combined-school activities are damn lame. No, i don't care about any CHIJ Toa Payoh girls. Sheesh. Whoever came up with the idea for a SJI-IJTP joint concert. W.T.F man.

Hey cool my thoughts are just flowing freely. Not much thoughts, but they're still thoughts. Oh shit my thoughts just stopped coming for awhile. Maybe if i stopped thinking of the fact that my thoughts were flowing freely, my thoughts will continue to keep flowing through my head instead of stopping and i'll be able to keep on typing here. Yep. Stop thinking. My eye hurts. There's something in my eye. I don't know how to get the thing out of my eye. How do you get stuff out of your eye? Are you supposed to rub it? That's what most people do, but it never works. Sometimes it does. But it makes your eye hurt more. My cough is pretty bad. I hope i recover by tomorrow though. At least my fever is down. But okay enough about my sickness.

I need to send my POD for servicing soon. That squeaking wah pedal is pissing the crap out of me. Gotta get it fixed before W.O.W. Wow i think this is one of my longest posts that's just words. Funny how my longest post that's just made up of words is just full of crap. Maybe that means that i'm just full of crap? When i try to put down serious stuff, it barely takes up a few lines. But i try to write out some crap and i get this shitload. hmm.

I got A2 for Amath! I totally wasn't expecting that, cause based on my calculations, even if i got every question that i did correct, the highest marks i could get is a 70% which is just on an A2. Well, i forget about method marks! Or maybe i just calculated wrongly. Tedd said I got B4 for physics. Bummer. I thought that physics paper was quite easy. Too bad. Physics, or any science, has never been my strong point. But history i must get A1. Or A2. Hopefully A1. History rocks wooo.

KTHXBAI

No comments: