
Canon rock anyone? After giving up halfway around this time 2 years ago, lets see how i'd do now. I've been away from my electric for too long XD
I'm loving the laptop my dad brought back from the office. Sad that's he's gonna return it this weekend =/. I love computing in my own room.
Sucks that i talk about getting stuff, but never go about doing it. Like when i said at the end of sec 2 i'd get new pickups for my ibanez, and perhaps a new bridge. Or when i said i'd get more pedals at the start of sec 2, and didn't get shit except my metalcore till end of sec 3, when i finally got that podXT (which means i don't have to get anything else anymore, thank god).
And now my pod is squeaking and i still haven't sent it in. Gotta make sure i do it before ignite.
Hillsong is old. Lincoln Brewster/Starfield ftw!
What am i doing, blogging? I blog too often. Way too often. Oh well i guess there's nothing wrong with that right? K e-learning stuff here i come! Moodle takes 20 mins to freaking load every page. Moodle sucks.
"There's no other place that i'd rather be, than in the arms, the arms of my savior."
No comments:
Post a Comment