From the previous desaru trip earlier this year. I really love the last picture. I love snapping nature pics. People just don't cut it. I think i took nicer pictures this trip though. I'll see when i get the pictures from sis :)
This is why seletar reservoir is always gonna be one of my favourite places to go to. I TOOK EVERYTHING MYSELF. I'm so proud of myself looks like a postcard don't it? :D
SQUIGGLY. Which is now in another persons house, hopefully being treated better.
My failed attempt at capturing one mornings crazy red golden volcanic sky from dad's car. Well it turned out a different kind of nice heh.
How do you get this cool warping effect? (No photo editing stuff used) I'M NOT TELLING YOU. Has something to do with retarded shaking.
(Y)
Self explanatory.
Taken in the recent desaru trip, went to the beach just to sit and enjoy the breeze at night. This needs to be extra large. I'm so proud of my Sony Ericsson C902 CybershotTM phone.
COMEON YOU KNOW YOU WANNA PRAISE MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment