Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bittersweet

This holiday, i'm going back in time.

Funny how as days, weeks, months go by, i realize that i've been unintentionally proving myself wrong over and over and over again. Slowly i begin to realize how stubborn and close minded i've actually been all this while.

I really have no idea what this will bring me, but this is not what i want. I want back. I've always wanted back, even though there have been times now when everything seems worth it, that has never really been the case. After all, you can't yearn for something if you don't know what it's like, how "good" it is, right? Much less if you don't even know it existed. That's what it's been; i guess ignorance really is bliss.

If i could just drop everything i have now, and go back. When i didn't know any of this. Cause when you're getting more what you had previously just isn't enough.

But i guess i could make do with this, no? One day the storm will clear.

One day.

No comments: