Wow haha i was just reading some of my earlier blogposts and they already seem dam lame to me like wth. Imagine if i read them again few years from now i think i'll just die. Maybe i shouldn't have deleted the posts from before i abandoned this blog last year. Then i can just read them and die now XD
FINALLY FINISHED RECORDING MY DEAD&GROTESQUE COVER. It's satisfactory, but it's not perfect. Abit of sloppyness here and there but i'll record it again when i perfect the song. Then i'll youtube it XD Funny how my first cover video will be of one of the hardest, if not the hardest song i've never learnt. OH WELL I AM PROUD OF MYSELF. I will post it up here when i return the camera to kenneth and he sends the video to me(damn my computer). Not like anyone will appreciate it anyway. It's for my sake i guess.
(Reading a book on US interventionism. Hope I learn much from this, though it'll probably just serve to disgust me even more.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment