Monday, August 2, 2010

Readme.

I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that everyone, at some point in their life, has wanted to be able to read minds.

You know, cause sometimes (most of the time), facial expressions never really reveals anything anymore.

Ever wondered what that person daydreaming next to you in class could be dreaming about? Perhaps you're alone with someone you're not really close to, and wondering if they feel as awkward as you are. Maybe you just wanna know what kind of impression you leave on people, or have left on someone. Or wonder if someone has enjoyed your company as much as you have theirs. Sometimes, i'd look at that guy who's being made fun of everyday in class, and his fake smile, and think, "I bet he's really crying inside."

The list goes on. Life would be so much easier if we could all read minds, no?

I don't wanna read minds. It just adds to complications. As if my own thoughts aren't enough.

No, i want to be read. Every single thought open to all the world to see. I wouldn't have to worry about having to filter what i say and what i don't, about wondering whether to speak my mind. I wouldn't have to worry about not having the guts to speak up, cause everything's already been spoken. No one would be able to condemn me for saying anything, cause i never did. I wouldn't have to lie about anything, nor be judged for the truth. Wouldn't it be easy to be heard without having to speak up?

Somehow, no one ever speaks their mind. We I don't have the balls to.

Readme.

I really don't wanna contain myself anymore.

No comments: