Sit ups - 50 (A)
Standing Broad Jump - 240 (A)
Sit & Reach - 52 (A)
Pull Ups - 15 (A)
Shuttle Run - 10.4 (C)
2.4 - 12.26 (C)
Go figure. Hate running ttm.
I love NAPFA cause there's always that one person that fails everything in a very amusing way. And I get to watch.
What an asshole i am XD
ANYWAY, the weather is getting hotter x100 nowadays.
I hate it when we finish touch rugby after school and i sit down and literally feel the sweat drip off my face and onto the long pants.
Playing in the rain > Playing in the burning sun (Kinda)
-
I regret dropping piano at grade 3 when i was younger. I wanna learn it again! And i want my 7 string. And i want that little drumset (Come on even sister wants it). And that bass.
I also, however, want to do well for my O levels.
Therefore, everything else has to wait.
:(
And do you know what else i want?
I want to be free from this.
Can i leave it behind? I promise i'll pick it up later. Really.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment