Woke up at 8.30 today by myself. Weird haha. Spent the morning on guitar. Learning pestilence by the faceless. I'm glad to be back into more technical stuff. Odd time signatures, complex riffing, awkward fingerings and killer solos. I like challenges.
Went sc carnival with harold boon and rx. This boon got $50 worth of coupons la wth. Just kope. But all the rides so long queue ended up not doing much anyway. Went tm after that.
I'm glad i decided to go for the drama night in the end. The play might have seemed to make no sense to some or just plain boring, but the metaphorical meanings behind many of the parts are pretty deep. It does say alot.
Play ended around8.45, played frisbee at tanglin cc basketball court. Play for quite awhile. Then when the frisbee accidentally ended up in the side of the court where these people were playing basketball, one of the guys got dam pissed. Started shouting at us. Then someone accidentally threw it there again. The guy was like, "HOW MANY TIMES I WARN YOU ALREADY(actually just one) THE NEXT FRISBEE TO END UP HERE WILL GET IT FROM ME). Wtcb sia. I think cube was f***ing pissed, he actually wanted to fight and we were like some 20 people to like what 7? But seeing as it was our fault anyway, since it is a basketball court we just left.
Damn lame la, they confirm some nsk. Our fault also don't need like that right?
Supper at adam road hawker center. Don't eat the carrot cake there. It sucks. Reached home around 12.
This week has been pretty eventful i guess. And tiring. But it was good nonetheless XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment