Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh no FML

All my guitar stuff seems to be getting suckier. Maybe i've been so lazy to send my guitar in for repairs and stuff so it just got worse and worse. Oh man my $900 black JEM has HORRIBLE fret buzz, and bad intonation problems. Not to mention alot of rusty parts. It's only 1.5 years old! Oh hellraiser where are youuu. The amp i'm using now doesn't help much easier. Cheap acoustic amp -_-. I mean even with my awesome POD XT live the overdrive sounds like SHIT. It's making me think that the POD sucks. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. And my POD's expression pedal is squeaking! OMG. Combine fret buzz, rusty parts and cheap acoustic amp and you get shit sound.

SIGHHHHHH. Oh well. When O's are over. I'M GONNA BUY GUITAR STUFF LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

I don't know what to blog anymore. Heh. I doubt this post would have interested anybody. If anybody actually reads my blog. Oh well. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments: