Friday, January 14, 2011

Back here again.

Sometimes i think i've got it all. I like to tell myself that, well, this must be it. That maybe i've begun to comprehend; maybe i'm already happy enough. I'll make do with what i have; i'll make it on my own.

How arrogant, how complacent, how stubborn, how just plain dumb. (Of me.)

Cause when the noise dies down and euphoria fades and everyone else is gone, what i have boils down to nothing. I have nothing, i do nothing, i am nothing. I am weak, i am incapable and i can't do it. Not alone.

I thought i could do it without God. Again and again but i never learn my lesson because everytime i fall down i push away the loving hand of my saviour and struggle back to my feet myself, only to crumble again.

No more. I am nothing but you are more than enough for me.

No comments: